All our events include:
- well signposted routes, maps and GPX files
- mechanical and First Aid support
- well stocked ‘Piece of Cake’ feed stations in village halls with facilities
- liquid refreshments before your ride*
- the soothing hands of a masseusse*
- a goodie bag and shiny medal for the first 300 to register
- lots of good cheer and a great atmosphere
Belles of Belvoir: Sunday 13th June 2021
Come and join us on this women-only non-competitive sportive event around the gorgeous Vale of Belvoir. Meet like-minded riders on all three of our routes and enjoy the sociable and fun atmosphere before, during and after your ride. The rides will be challenging but there will be more cake and less testosterone. 30 miles, 50 miles and by popular demand, a 75 miler.
Belvoir Blast: Sunday 20th September 2021
All are welcome at this sportive, with a choice of 3 routes: 40, 60 and a mammoth 100 miles, offering 1, or 2 ‘Piece of Cake’ feed stations, well stocked with copious amounts of cake and savoury options for the longer routes. All routes are varied and provide some challenging hills to conquer.