All our events include:
- well signposted routes, maps and GPX files
- mechanical and First Aid support
- well stocked ‘Piece of Cake’ feed stations in village halls with facilities
- liquid refreshments before and after the ride,.
- post ride light lunch
- the soothing hands of a masseusse.
- a goodie bag
- lots of good cheer and a great atmosphere
Belvoir Blast: Sunday 24th September 2017
All are welcome at this sportive, with a choice of 3 routes: 28, 55 and 100 miles, offering 1, 2 and 4 ‘Piece of Cake’ feed stations, well stocked with copious amounts of cake and savoury options for the longer routes. All routes are varied and provide some challenging hills to conquer.
Belles of Belvoir: Sunday 10th June 2018 registration opening soon
Come and join us on this ladies-only non-competitive sportive event around the gorgeous Vale of Belvoir. Meet like-minded women on either of our two routes and enjoy the sociable and fun atmosphere before, during and after your ride. The rides will be challenging, as there is no ‘shrinking and pinking’ for the ladies, but there will be more cake and less testosterone. 24 miles, 50 miles and by popular demand, a 70 miler.