All our events include:
- well signposted routes (short and medium routes), maps and GPX files
- mechanical and First Aid support
- well stocked ‘Piece of Cake’ feed stations in village halls with facilities
- complimentary lunch
- a goodie bag and shiny medal for the first 250 to register
- lots of good cheer and a great atmosphere
Belles of Belvoir: Sunday 12th June 2022
Come and join us on this women-only non-competitive sportive event around the gorgeous Vale of Belvoir. Meet like-minded riders on all three of our routes and enjoy the sociable and fun atmosphere before, during and after your ride. The rides will be challenging but there will be more cake and less testosterone.
NEW for 2022 a 20 mile loop back to Hose for cakes.
30 miles (1 village hall stop)
50 miles and a 75 miles (2 village hall stops
Belvoir Blast: Sunday 18th September 2022
All are welcome at this sportive (aged 8 and over), with a choice of 3 routes: 40, 60 and a mammoth 100 miles, offering 1, or 2 ‘Piece of Cake’ feed stations, well stocked with copious amounts of cake and savoury options for the longer routes. All routes are varied and provide some challenging hills to conquer.
Contact us on email@example.com